System Support Engineers-IP Telephony
System Support Engineers- Multiple roles – IP Telephony – Large IT Organisation
Would you rather work close to home, 12 month + contract opportunity
Position Title: Level 2 System Engineer
Location: Melbourne / Brisbane
Excellent $$$’s on offer
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12months on extendable basis
One of our major IT Client is hiring for Level 2 System Engineers. This is a Microsoft environment, across a vast range of users who will utilize your extensive Desktop & Server skill. If you would thrive in a collaborate team, seek opportunities and technical exposure to new and wide-reaching large projects.
Highly-motivated, embrace big challenges and enjoy finding technical solutions to problems.
Technology & Skill Required:
- Experience in Desktop/Tech Support / System Engineers – Level 2 experience is a Must! (5 yrs +)
- Active Directory & Exchange knowledge
- Windows Server understanding (2012/2016 R2)
- Experience with IP Telephony systems is a Must!
- Experience with video conferencing systems
- Remote Desktop Support (any apps)
- Understanding of Virtualisation Hypervisors either/or – (VMware, Hyper-V or Xen etc)
- Any Certifications (MCSE, MCITP, MCP, CCNA etc)
- Working with Managed Services Provider is advantageous
- IT Degree, Diploma or Certification IV (desirable)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: