Role : System Analyst
1 year contract
One of our federal department is hiring System Analyst in Canberra region. The dept is undertaking a range of transformation projects that will see the redevelopment of its legacy ICT solutions.As part of this process, functional gap analysis of the new systems capabilities against existing systems is needed to identify residual capability requirements, develop action plans, and progress remediation and/or decommissioning work as necessary.
Job Description /Selection criteria:
- At least 10 years systems analysis experience in a large complex ICT application development environment;
- Strong understanding of systems design (including design alternatives) across multiple platforms;
- Strong systems thinking, interpersonal, facilitation and written skills;
- Experience with business process modelling and engineering;
- Ability to work independently within a small team
- Must be an Australian citizen
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting RFQ-045. For enquiries, please contact Kish on (03) 8365 9439.