- Systems Analyst
- Large Federal Client
- 12 months contract on a view to extension
- Multiple positions
Adaps has been scouted to source System Analyst for a Large Federal client in Canberra.
Purpose: Provision of services of a System Analyst to Health Systems Branch to provide ongoing support for various funded projects.
- Minimum 5 years Senior Systems Analyst and proven experience in undertaking Systems Analyst duties.
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level – enterprise, program, operational and/ or project levels.
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/ approval.
- Facilitate review sessions and workshops (including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with the business area and ICT stakeholders to ensure business requirements are prioritised and presented in an appropriate ICT format back to ICT areas for development.
- Determine the current business process “the AS IS” of a business area and be able to clearly articulate “the AS IS” using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays.
- Comprehend and articulate the desired business process change using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays for the business area’s expectations.
Note: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.