Support Engineer VC & AV
Provide dedicated onsite support services for premium meeting room spaces which includes management of pre, and post room equipment checks and proactive monitoring. As well conducting user education sessions to enhance the user experience using AC and VC services for all employees.
- Provides premium onsite support of all facets of Cisco and AV rooms locally at designated Head office sites.
- Management and support of Premium spaces during major events
- Represents the service(s) across the organisation
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure for Zoom, Cisco and AV equipment.
- Proactive monitoring and checks of internal and external AV systems Zoom and Cisco platform at designated Head office locations.
- Assist Tech Lounge for any VC issues
- Provide assistance in the successful implementation of AV solutions at Head office sites.
- Provide Zoom and Cisco room use training and guidance
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers
- Stakeholder Management & management of stakeholder expectations
- Assist in the development of pro-active improvements to the service
- Flexible approach to ad-hoc tasks requested by AV management team
- Existing knowledge of Cisco and Zoom solutions.
Technology and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience supporting services to large scale enterprise, preferably with AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- 2+ years of experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication ability
- Knowledge of video conferencing services.
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience in using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership to drive outcomes
- Able to quickly grasp end user requirements
- Ability to support and collaborate with third party technicians and developers and backend engineering teams
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
- ITIL v3 Certification is desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: