Supply Chain Commercials Analyst/ Procurement Specialist
- Supply Chain Commercials Analyst//Procurement Specialist
- 6 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Large Insurance Organization
Client is currently undergoing a Global Security Transformation Programme (STP). Part of this is programme is developing, uplifting and implementing a Supply Chain Risk Management Operating Model.
This role is responsible for:
- Provide support to the management, uplift, and operations of overall Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) assurance programs/ initiatives.
- Support the Assurance program to ensure that third party suppliers are assessed, on-boarded, monitored and off-boarded with appropriate due diligence or security maturity identification
- Support the SCRM function to ensure compliance to regulatory (APRA) requirements and internal standards.
- Lead and carry out third party due diligence and ongoing assurance and risk assessment of Client’s third parties, including:
- Risk based prioritization of Client’s highest risk third parties;
- Conduct assessments by liaising with internal Client stakeholders and Client’s third-party service providers in the identification, measurement, reporting and agreement of security findings and remediation;
- Tracking of remediations, re-assessments, metrics reporting etc;
- Perform assurance activity planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting
- Provide ongoing identification and implementation of improvements to the SCRM assurance process and tooling to address operational challenges, reflect the changing threat environment, and best practice assurance approaches
- Managing stakeholders and maintaining strong working relationships with individuals/groups involved in managing SCRM related risks, including business owners, vendor representatives, Procurement, Legal, and other Technology and Security management and staff
- Prepare scheduled and ad-hoc reports demonstrating the status of third-party security risk profiles, issues, trends and improvement initiatives
- Provide project/ BAU support as required as an SCRM SME.
- Experience in providing security third party assurance in a complex organization
- Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Experience in EUGDPR requirements and compliance
- Experience with APRA compliance, particularly CPS 234, CPS231, CPG 234 and CPG235
- Experience with Shared Assessments SIG/AUP, PCI DSS, CoBIT Framework, Physical Security, and IT Operations Management
- Information technology outsourcing governance exposure
- Understanding of technology risks and/or audit concepts
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Haley/Selena- 03 8506 6542) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au