Subject Matter Expert – Credit Cards
- 6 month initial contract with the view to extend – Large Org – Melbourne CBD
- Exp in business requirements, data analysis and technical solutions
- Experience working on Cards Management & Collections Systems – FIS, FICO
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Large Consulting Organisation – Stable Environment
- Cards domain knowledge is mandatory.
We are looking for a resource with strong technical and/or SME skills in following software environments.
Cards Management & Collections Systems (Experience highly desirable)
FIS Base Global TBS & TCS
Technical Environment (Experience desirable but not essential)
IBM Mainframe, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, JCL
Other Software/Environments (Experience desirable but not essential)
Tallyman (Experian), UNIX
* Ability to describe to technical resources the lifecycle of the variety of credit cards – business, commercial, corporate. This would be from inception to closure and the possible stages in between (i.e. lost/stolen cards);
* Ability to describe to technical resources the functions/features of the cards products. Example: Corporate card hierarchies, secondary card etc.
* Describe the major attributes of the source system – FIS. Example: The card limit, card balance, revolver etc.
* Provide input into the business requirements, data analysis and technical solution
* Provide input into the logical modelling of the entities and their relationships in regards Cards.
* Review data attributes, values to ensure integrity/correctness
* Data analysis/sampling experience an added advantage
Apply now! For further queries please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546.