- SSIS Developer
- Melbourne CBD
- 6months contract on a view to extend
- Largest Insurance Client
Purpose of the Role :
Provide SQL and SSIS expertise to project teams in the design and development of data extraction and transformation (ETL) processes. Responsible for the design, build and run of data pipelines to efficiently move operational data from primary source systems to various targets and reporting platforms using SSIS and other related technologies
- SSIS and SQL Server (2016), – 3+ years. Midlevel experience
- SQL/TSQL – 3+ years
- Data modelling and relevant tools
- Ability to work in a Scrum team / Agile / DevOps environment
- VSTS (Azure DevOps)
- Demonstrated experience in data migration, cleansing, extracting and integrating across systems
- Interacting with multi-platforms and languages; specifically – Microsoft/Azure stack, Dynamics CRM, DES, Oracle, C# .NET, XML
- Experience in deployments and production level support.
- Formulation of SSIS source management guidelines and standards, and alignment with DevOps practices
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure/cloud technology, C# NET, DES,
- Attunity, Kingsway Soft Adaptor (KWS)
- Oracle experience and skills
- Understanding of CDC
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sam – 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: