Sr. System Administrator – Linux
Senior System Administrator – LinuX
Sydney CBD !!
Contract – 3 months + possible view to ext!!
Experience in Linux/AIX/ Microsoft Server !!
One of our large IT clients is currently looking for a Sr. System Administrator to fill their contract position. You will also be required to be part of the Systems Services delivery and support team, providing day-to-day support for their servers and systems.
This will require you to liaise with customers and business areas in responding to service and support requests, which may include user and privileged access requests, performance reports and server configuration changes.The role requires a balance of both planning, detailed design, build and transition to operational teams.
1. Strong experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems (up to RHEL 7) and/or AIX
2. Good experience working with Microsoft Server and integration of Linux systems with Active Directory.
3. Good to have worked in banking/financial domains – understanding the logging and change requirements for operating in such an environment.·
4. Experience with RSA two factor authentication and AIX systems (optional).
5. Desirable experience working with HP c7000 Blade server hardware and VMware (up to vSphere 6.0).
6. Experience in supporting networking based on Cisco firewalls and network equipment in a highly complex and secure infrastructure.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au