Sr. Security Analyst (Security Policy & Checkpoint Firewalls)
Senior Security Analyst / Practitioner
East Melbourne, Victoria
Security Policy Services and Checkpoint Firewalls experience is highly desirable
Join the best security team in Australia….
- Responsible for Planning computing capacities and supporting operating systems.
- Reports to Systems Programming Manager.
- Supervises: May mentor Systems Programmers.
- # Planning systems capacities and user requirements and managing disk space.
- # Monitoring performance, research and development.
- # Installing, testing and maintaining system software.
- # Preparing documentation for use by Applications Development and Operations staff.
- # Remedying problems in operating system software and providing technical consultation to users and System Programmers.
- # Advanced skills in the MVS/UNIX/Windows or equivalent operating systems, and various operating software.
- # Advanced skills in performance monitoring.
- # Good skills in analysis and planning.
- # Ability to communicate technical information and reports effectively.
- # An understanding of systems integration middleware.
Internal Contacts: Applications Development Teams, Users.
External Contacts: Suppliers of Operating Software, Firmware & Services, Consultants and contractors.
Typical Experience: At least 7 years of experience in Computing.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: