Sr. Salesforce Quality Analyst Lead
Technology and experience:
- Around 8 to 10 years of IT professional experience in Salesforce CRM platform who worked previously as Salesforce Tester, QA Analyst and QA Lead.
- Having Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Very strong experience on test governance, building test reports and dashboards and customizing as per client needs to provide progress visibility to all stake holders
- Previous experience in working with offshore teams and play the critical role to interact with onsite Business, project, SMEs and development teams
- Expert in analysing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Documents (FSD), gap analysis and co-ordinate with offshore teams
- Strong testing experience in testing of Salesforce Mobile App, Salesforce standard object, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per application requirements
- Strong experience in Defect Life Cycle and Tools like Jira, Confluence
- Have extensive experience in testing of Workflow Rules, Role based Page Layouts, Record Types, Approvals and Assignment Rules.
- Extensive experience in writing Test Strategy, Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and analysing Test Results.
- Extensive experienced in handling projects in the areas of UI, Functional, System Integration, Regression and Acceptance Testing in Agile and Waterfall models
- Good knowledge in Data Loader to insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Work experience on sales cloud and service cloud.
- Strong experience on testing of Salesforce configuration, Data migration, System integration Testing
- Well versed in analysing CRM business processes that include Role Hierarchy, Account Management, Case Management and in a multi-tier environment
- Strong experience in working with business users and worked on UAT testing
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SOQL queries. Conducted and Participated in defect triage meetings.
- Very strong experience on Data migration from lower environment to higher environment and validation the data.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: