Sr Recruitment Consultant
- SR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- JOIN A WINNING TEAM
- GREAT TEAM CULTURE
- PERMANENT ROLE
Established in 1964, Adaps is the oldest Australian owned IT company that functions with self-imposed high standards and well-defined processes. Adaps comes with a demonstrated track record combined with a perfect mixture of industry analysis and comprehensive research and can adhere to the clients’ requirements every single time to cater to industry specific demands. Adaps has a multi-faceted mission where the goal is to be the best in the industry. Here, we believe in value addition and time effective services that will best complement our diverse range of clients
In this end to end recruitment role you will:
Recruitment Delivery Activities:
- Work with Hiring Managers to qualify role requirements and take detailed brief for candidate sourcing.
- Coordinating with Sourcing Lead and ensuring the Quality of the resumes are as per the Job descriptions.
- Follow-up with the BDM’s on the submissions of the resumes and ensuring timely feedback is given to the Soucring Team.
- Mundane day to day activities
- Ensuring the selected candidates contracts are mailed on time
- Follow-up with the Contractor Care team for extensions of the contracts
This is a great opportunity for an experienced later to join the SA team. We offer a great team culture with endless support for growth and development opportunities. As the Recruitment Delivery Coordinator you will lead from the front and take pride in your work. Your genuine love of the industry will be your driving force to success and team orientated behavior will allow you to be respected and a mentor to those around you.
You will be a people person through and through who enjoys working as part of a team most importantly!
Why Join us:
This is an opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join a business that will make coming to work worthwhile and enjoyable. People are our greatest asset. We understand the importance of retaining top talent and that looking after staff is key to the success of our business.
- Adaps will acknowledge and reward success and overcome challenges as a team
- We will provide training, encouragement, guidance and ultimately opportunities for a long-term career
- We are flexible. Families are more demanding than we are and no matter how much you love your work, families are number one
- Team Focused!!
- You are results focused and motivated by achieving and exceeding your targets
- NO, is not in your vocabulary, you are a determined and persistent individual
- You are fun, enthusiastic, have high energy and vitality for everything you do
- An experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant who enjoys the chaos/variety that is recruitment
- The speed and efficiency of your work style allows you to get the best results fast!
- You are a proficient technology user
- Have experience in working in high pressure environments and can handle juggling multiple tasks
- You can bring new ideas to the table and enjoy “working smarter not harder”
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.