Sr. Mobile App Developer
- Sydney!! Parramatta
- Long term 1 yr contract + ext
- Generous pay!!
Senior Mobile Application Developer
- Parramatta – Sydney!!
- Xamarin/ Native or Hybrid (iOS/Android)
- Long term – 1 yr contract + possibility to ext !!
Our premium Government client is looking for a Senior Mobile Applications Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be expected to utilise expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of hybrid, web-based and native (Android, IOS and Windows) mobile software applications.
Key selection criteria:
1. 4+ years Mobile Applications development experience and at least 2 years experience working as a senior developer on major IT program/projects;
2. 3+ years Xamarin (C#,.NET) Mobile App development and 2 years Native Android App development experience on major IT program/projects . Any Xamarin.Android/Xamarin.iOS experience will be beneficial;
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure Mobile App development experience including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption;
4. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the Mobile App;
5. Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality Mobile Application that enhances User Experience (UX);
6. Demonstrated experience in development of mobile software applications both hybrid (HTLM5/CSS3 Java Script) and native (ios SDK, android SDK) using a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM and development platforms e.g. Appcelerator, Titanium, Phone Gap;
7. Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team of developers to achieve the successful development and implementation of end to end solutions;
8. Experience with Java development is desirable e.g. Java/JEE, JSF/PrimeFaces/RichFaces, JSP, JAX, RS;
9. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
CANDIDATES MUST ADDRESS THE ABOVE KSC (in a separate Word format).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: