Sr. Microservices Engineer
- Microservices developer – Senior
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and Kafka. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Python, Java, Node.js (etc). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues.
Key Role Activities:
- Work in an agile environment, attending standups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager
- Showcase work to stakeholders
Design & Build
- Design and develop Java based Microservices
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamnics and other tools.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot.
- You must possess experience building MicroServices, especially in the integration layer
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Histrix Circuit Breakers, Containers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook: https: www.facebook.com/AdapsIT