Sr. Java Microservices Engineer
- Senior Java Microservices Engineer
- Large Financial Organization in Mel CBD
- Join a highly skilled and dynamic team
- Work life Balance and Great culture
Key Role Activities:
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager
- Showcase work to stakeholders
Design & Build
- Develop Java based Microservices
- Keep up to date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamnics and other tools…
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot.
- You must possess experience building MicroServices, especially in the integration layer
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Histrix Circuit Breakers, Containers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.