Sr Business analyst Oracle Cloud ERP
- Sr Business analyst
- Contract Until end of January 2021 with extensions
- North Sydney
Our manufacturing and distribution Client requires Senior Business Analyst to work on an Oracle’s Cloud ERP implementation (off the shelf) implementation which will replace the existing Finance Systems.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Participate in solution design with the Cloud implementation partner and business representatives.
- Participate in solution design with the Procurement implementation partner and business representatives.
- Develop business process design documentation to support system implementation.
- Develop User Acceptance Testing documentation e.g. Business Scenarios.
- Assist with system deployment & cut over.
- Assist close project actions, issues and risks, as directed by senior project staff.
You will need:
- More than 7 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience working as a BA on an ERP implementation with 6 mths minimum Oracle Cloud
- Demonstrated experience documenting ‘To Be’ business processes
- Knowledge of business operations for finance processes e.g. finance, procurement, budgeting/planning, business intelligence/reporting.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy to understand language