Sr Automation Consultant (Mobile /Web Testing)
- Sr Automation Consultant ( Mobile/Web Testing)
- Salary range $ 140k -$160k + Bonus
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source Sr Automation Consultant ( Mobile/Web Testing) for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role and Purpose:
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the banks platform teams.
Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
Influence key stake holders in technology from the head of, delivery teams, business analysts, product owners and others in understanding the rationale.
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across client and contribute to platform integration and performance tests
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified.
- Innovate and embed quality engineering practices
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software
- Drive agile practices
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Engineering
- Create and review solution documentation
- Drive a learning-based culture.
- Incorporate industry standard approaches, methodologies and perspectives to client Quality Engineering process
- Establish Quality Engineering governance and actively manage stakeholder expectations
- Identify and manage risks through appropriate understanding and execution of client risk management policies and processes
- Showcase solutions
- 10+Years of relevant software Development, solution architecture and quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills to simultaneously direct inspire and multiple quality teams in a dynamically changing environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality engineering.
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
To be Successful:
- Successfully implement agile based QE solutions; working with platform teams partners and senior client stakeholders to deliver high quality products and features to client’s customers
- Successfully implement QE frameworks and sufficiently up skill asset team capability to self service with minor trailing help
- Fully automated quality engineering frameworks
- Continuos review and adoption of quality engineering tools and frameworks
- Demonstrated evidence of continuos taking ownership of your own development. You are curious and understand the latest industry developments
- Application and integration of the “shift left” quality engineering approach across platforms ensuring testing, performance and quality are embedded in day one of development.
- Real techies, someone who knows how to build pipeline using tools like Jenkins etc. Automation in other words.
- knowledge of automation tools
- candidates will focus on delivery
- setting automation frameworks from scratch, setting standards
- should know some level of coding.
- They will work closely with scrum masters and product owners
- java, .net, selenium doesn’t matter what tool or language they will working with multiple products/applications
- Exp in cloud, automation, Devops (CI/CD) and Micro services this will be a plus
- Deploy code when it is ready
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.