Sr Analyst Programmer (Axway API Developers)
- Sr Analyst Programmer ( Axway API Developers)|
- Initial 6-month contract on a view to extend
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location
- Excellent Pay rate up to $950 per day
- Join the Client API Developmemt Team.
Adaps has been scouted to source Sr. Analyst ( Axway API Developer) for a Large Financial Organisation @ Melbourne CBD.
The goal of the team is to design, develop and maintain client’s API. This involves working closely with solution designers, business analysts, delivery leads and testers in an Agile environment to create great APIs.
The successful candidate will be a senior Analyst programmer who can build robust, secure and maintainable APIs.
- Working with business analysts to ensure requirements are clear as well as offering technical input into the requirements process
- Working with solution designers to provide ESG team input into the solution design
- Designing and coding of APIs
- Working with the test team to ensure applications are robust
- Continuous innovation in development practices, team processes.
- Presenting to internal colleagues/stakeholders and external meet-ups/conferences
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong delivery focus with an active approach to quality.
- Working with Key Stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting & documentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and self-manage tasks.
- Enthusiasm for technology and solving problems.
- 3-5 years of experience in an API platform
- 5years+ experience in Java, JS
- Preferable: 3+ Full stack development experience
- Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within a fast-paced environment
- Interfacing with JSON APIs
- Experience working with diverse teams from Development, Testing, Operations, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure to Business & Management.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools. (Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
- Experience with latest development methodologies
- Development experience using source systems (Git, SVN)
- Writing automated unit tests
- Release & Configuration Management practices such as parallel development (tagging, branching, etc.), managing versions and third-party libraries
- Experience with Repository Managers (Artifactory)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.