Sr Analyst Engineer – .NET
- Sr. Analyst Engineer- .Net
- Permanent Role
- Salary upto $120k/Annum +Bonus +Benefits
- Large financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the role:
- .Net development background (must be able to read & analyse code)
- Experienced with Azure / full stack / .net / AD / PowerShell / Databases / DevOps etc.
- Experienced with Production Support (in a 4-week roster (1 week primary, 1 week secondary), to maintain and recover the Business Lending Products applications)
- Experienced with Change Management / Problem Management / Release Management.
- Must be Familiar with audit and attestation processes and understand the importance of the information and how it should be presented.
- Must be Able to work with all audiences, i.e., communicate at both a technical level for dealing with other SME’s and with the ability to translate to business speak – they must be able to draw a picture and explain the infrastructure / relationships / information flow.
- Must be an individual that is confident in their knowledge and can speak up / take the lead / be accountable and responsible whether it is running a service restoration phone bridge or taking actions away and completing them on time, to a high standard.
- Must be active participants at meetings rather than passive, they should add value, clarify, challenge, share and acknowledge their understanding.
- We want people at the Stand-ups or Meetings to walk away knowing exactly where we are at – nothing was left unsaid and production has been protected, even if it was an unpopular truth!
- They need to be correctly confident of their knowledge with great experience and not full of b/s who think they know it all and cannot be told. They should be respected, and their opinion sought after.
- Must be able to manage 360 degrees, i.e., downwards / sidewards / upwards.
- Must be reliable, hardworking, thoughtful, organised and results focused.