SQL Support and Application Developer
- SQL Server 2012 database development, SQL 2008 support experience necessary!
- .NET development
Our client is a dynamic Australian energy company with interests in electricity sales and generation, and gas production and exploration.
Due to internal growth they require a Software Support Developer to be based in the Brisbane office.
This is a customer service oriented role that requires business and industry knowledge as well as skills in business analysis, software development, database development, and some skills and knowledge in server and network infrastructure.
Responsibilities and skills required include:
- Proactive support of the applications
- Microsoft SQL server 2012 database development expeirence a must!
- Previous Microsoft SQL 2008 support necessary!
- .NET development ( C# VB ASP.NET );
- 1-2 years commercial IT experience
- Any industry knowledge well regarded
- Ability to investigate and analyse problems e.g. determine the root cause;
- Analysis of the problem – including looking for past solutions;
- Working with the support team to develop a solution;
- Working with the business to verify a solution;
- Applying and testing changes;
- Management and communication of current outstanding issues;
- Ongoing management of the database and application to proactively detect and correct potential issues.
If you believe you can match our wish list and are ready to make a significant step forward please forward your cv or contact Kenny on 03 8506 6552.