SQL Server Database Management Engineer
- SQL Server Database Management Engineer
- 12 Months Contract with a view to extension
- Rate on offer is upto $700/day
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
Responsible for the ongoing management and delivery governance of one or more end-to-end Database Services, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
Key Technical Skills
- 4-6 years’ experience in Database Technology and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large-scale Database infrastructures
- 4-6 year’s designing, building, managing and administering large scale Database (physical and virtual) environments
- 4-6 years’ experience with SQL Server, any experience with PostgreSQL or DB2 LUW would be an advantage.
- Experience with design, implementing and managing enterprise Database and application dependencies and toolsets
- Experience with database optimisation and tuning.
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky Marsh on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.