SQL Server Database Administrator
- Excellent Salary $125K + Super
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects
- Melbourne CBD
Our client provides investment, superannuation and financial advice to corporate, institutional, and retail customer’s across Australia.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for Database layer strategy and management as well as Database layer delivery, operation and vendor management.
- Proven hands-on experience in building and running Microsoft SQL Server with Always On Availability Groups and Log Shipping
- Hands-on experience in Windows Server Failover Clustering in a virtualised environment, particularly VMware with NSX networking
- Sound programming skills in T-SQL, with solid understanding of best practices with a focus on performance tuning and optimisation
- Good working knowledge of Storage Area Networks, ideally Dell Compellent Storage Centre
- Exposure to modern database technologies, including NoSQL databases and eventual consistency, ideally AWS RedShift and Cassandra
- Been responsible for the full life cycle of the database layer, with experience in a DevOps/continuously integrated environment with high levels of automation
- Must have deployment experience using Bamboo or Ansible
- Driven value from third party partners in a software defined infrastructure environment
- Contributed to and delivered database technology strategies, architecture and policies
- Influenced stakeholders and built lasting relationships across teams
- High availability/disaster recovery
- Scripting on Powershell
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call LISA on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements