- Someone who has experience with Splunk – Creating Dash boards and alerting. Experience with Automation tools like Jenkins. Scripting in Python. Linux Shell and GitHub.
- Design and implement monitoring solutions for new and existing systems; utilising Splunk and/or other monitoring tools such as Elastic Search and contribute to the creation of new monitoring patterns
- Requirements gathering, design, implementation, and testing, to onboard new data sources to Splunk – via Universal Forwarders, HTTP Event Collector, APIs, syslog etc.
- Map data to Splunk CIM, to meet stakeholder and data governance requirements.
- Deploy and configure Splunk premium add-ons (Enterprise Security and ITSI).
- Provide level 2 technical support. Assist with level 3 incident and problem investigations, service risks and issues for Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk ITSI.
- Optimise existing and new search queries and dashboards to improve performance.
- Strong knowledge of Splunk architecture, administration, and custom development (Splunk certified admin / architect / developer or equivalent experience) across Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk ITSI.
- Experience administering and/or developing for an enterprise level implementation of Splunk (clustered architecture).
- Proficient in Splunk query language (SPL) and experienced in developing and supporting custom Splunk search head applications for specific use cases.
- Strong technical knowledge of Redhat Linux, Firewalls and Load Balancing principles
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Agile and DevOps.
- AWS – architect and sysops certified or equivalent. Azure and/or GCP experience is also preferred.
- Ansible, CD tools, particularly Jenkins.
- Scripting – Linux Shell & Python.
- Experienced user of Git / GitHub, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk UBA, Splunk Phantom, Syslog-ng and/or syslogs, JIRA, Confluence
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.