Solution / Enterprise Architect
- Solution / Enterprise Architect
- 6 Month Contract
- Large Government Organisation
Note: Australian citizens with Baseline clearance only can apply
Purpose of Services
This requirement is for a high-level ICT Solution Engineer who will be required to act as a key technical advisor to the Project Director and Programme Architect of the T3 Entitlements Project.
The Solution Engineer will be required to work with the projects’ Business and Information Technology team while strengthening the engagement at the senior and executive level. The
Entitlements Project is running a Vendor and Software Selection process, with an extended evaluation in keeping with the complexity of the problem and scale of the solution response. This role is key in the context of leading the department’s technical response to the evaluation and delivery project planning.
Key Tasks/Duties Responsible for
- Provide validation and assurance of evaluation responses against the criteria defined, from a solutions design and engineering perspective.
- Support the project and Evaluation Committee and technical stream specifically to determine a “fit-for-purpose” solution, built upon a compelling product and services selection from the CD process.
- Ability to understand the selection criteria and how it fits into the broader target architecture and welfare domain, by supporting the assessment of the responses against the criteria.
- Collaborate with key technical stakeholders to ensure an integrated design, consistent with the desired outcomes can be achieved.
- Identify key dependencies and enablers in the design, subsequently lowering overall project risk by informing the project plan.
- Provide advice and guidance from a solution engineering and technical realisation perspective.
Skills and Experience required
- Deep understanding of all the steps required to deliver large, complex business transformation projects.
- Have a Solution Engineering mindset to the deliverability of the proposed solution by distilling the responses into the elements that enable the objectives and those that detract.
- Experience in working with tier-1 industry vendors and understand the strategies that may be employed by these parties to avoid the redirecting of risk from themselves to the department.
- Experience in design of technical solution to a complex domain like welfare, banking, utilities or insurance where “customer risk” plays a key role in influencing pricing and payments decisions. * Ability to understand the business activities and integrating these into a broader program.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.