We are looking for solution engineers with deep technical knowledge and ability to design high performing, scalable, and reliable services. You will be known for your leadership skills to be able to influence business, architecture, and engineering teams to deliver world-class scalable platforms.
The ideal person would have 10+ years of software development and solution design experience. You will be well versed with modern design and engineering practices including the latest trends in the industry. An experience delivering in an agile environment coupled with your ability to quickly grasp new concepts would set you apart from your peers.
- Define solution designs to deliver business initiatives, in line with the client technology strategy.
- Managing & Executing on the design, development and testing of customer / colleague and technology features/stories in line with service priorities
- Develop, maintain, and validate engineering standards, application architecture and design patterns, ‘code level’ standards etc.
- Owns the adoption of standards-working with the team to ensure understanding and adoption of Software Engineering standards
- Leading an agile delivery scrum team outputs including engineering standards, sprint backlogs and plans, engineers’ responsibilities and performance management, code quality, adherence to development guardrails, testing etc.
- Supporting code in production
- Leveraging and exploiting cloud solutions, DevOps, testing automation etc.
What you will bring
- Solution design experience including micro services and event driven architectures.
- Solid knowledge of cloud technologies and hybrid platforms.
- Broad data integration knowledge including legacy platform integration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical subject.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002/ for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.