- Permanent Position
- Melbourne CBD Location
Our client is currently looking for a Solution Designer/Architect for a permanent position based in Melbourne CBD
- Leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high level design for the Solution in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture and the Business Requirements
- Ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution/requirements traceability.
- Ensuring the solution design is implemented as specified over entire lifecycle of project/program, and managing changes to the architecture by ensuring stakeholders are informed and agree to any changes.
- Assess high level design options to ensure fit to Architecture Principles (including Service Design Principles) and escalate any architecture issues/exemptions.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, MSD, Technical Services and Asset specialists with the scoping of projects, ensuring that they are scoped in accordance with architectural objectives and principles.
- Communication to and coordinates acceptance of the high level design by the Solution Architecture, MSD, Business, Technical Services, Testing Services, Asset Teams and Support etc.
- 8+ years of experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience as Solution Designer / Architect
- Good balance of Business Acumen, Communication Skills and Technical Knowledge
- Strong knowledge in Digital / Mobile development
- Good experience in programming (Java Applications)
- Leading cross-platform teams – highly regarded
- Full stack architecture knowledge is a must.
- Experience in working with Microservices and RESTful APIs
Apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 with Ref Number:12504
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: