Solution Designer – Oracle BPM
My client is a large organisation and are on the lookout for a qualified Solutions Designer / Architect to help with building and implementing Oracle BPM solution.
Role: Looking for a Solution Designer for a role based in Melbourne CBD. An initial 6 month contract with a view of extension. Start ASAP.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Proven Solutions Design / Solution Architect expertise with Oracle BPM suite
- Experience in developing BPMN Process Maps and Workflows
- Experience in Oracle Platform Schemas
- Experience in BPM Workspace Application functionality & customisation
- The high level design of software components which conform to the relevant design methodology and developer guidelines.
- Building strong relationships with decision makers from senior executives down, in order to be appreciated as a trusted advisor
- Develop Strategies, Roadmaps and Architectural Blueprints
- Strong experience delivering projects to time and budget including scoping, compliance and governance
- Strong experience in managing vendors and senior stakeholders
You will also need to have impeccable communication skills, consulting experience and stakeholder management skills.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then please send through a cover-letter and your CV in word format outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#11857 for a confidential discussion