Solution Designer – Java, React, AWS
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- The Solution Designer role is responsible for detailed technical design work on projects within the Home Lending and Payments domain
- Java, React, Springboot, AWS
- Convert requirements into solution designs that make up the blueprint of a solution for projects in the home lending or Payment’s alignment of end-to-end solution design, working with different technology teams and ensure that it meets business requirements.
- Works closely with the solution architect in understanding current state and impacts of solution architectures for programs, projects in other domains and complex projects.
- Ensure alignment and provide traceability of lower-level design to technical solution architecture.
- Lead the escalation and resolution management of issues identified in design that cross solution/application boundaries.
- Confirm the operational service management of designs.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002/ for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.