Solution Designer _ Business Intelligence
Solution Designer – Business Intelligence
Our client has approached Adaps to assist with the onboarding of a Solution Designer to join their architecture practice on a permanent basis.
This position will have broad responsibilities covering:
· Having experience of 10+ years in BI / DataStage.
· Should have an understanding on domain and technical knowledge
· Good knowledge on oracle systems, DataStage, PL/SQL
· Responsible for designing, building, and supporting the components of data warehouse, such as ETL processes, databases, reports, and reporting environments.
· Design various block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
· Document all program level and user level processes.
· Prepare ETL architecture and associate procedures.
· Experience in Troubleshooting and tweaking of current data warehouse applications to spot and correct errors.
· Studies and understands the company’s business processes and applications, including their effect on data and reporting, and applies the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports.
· Identifies and documents all requirements for both fresh and current data warehouse components and reports by working with end users.
· Creates Business Objects reports and assists clients with data warehouse.
· Performs capacity planning, supporting, troubleshooting, and ETL performance modification.
· Assembles performance statistics, analyzes them, and makes recommendations for improvements.
· Establishes system documentation and ensures it is continually sustained.
· Review all functional business applications and specifications.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Kish on 03 8506 6521 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.