Solution Architect ( Wealth Management)
- Solution Architect- Wealth Management
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 Months Contract view to extend
- Excellent Pay Rate upto $1000 per day
- Large Financial Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Solution Architect- Wealth Management for one our Large Financial Client in Melbourne.
About the Role
- This role is integral to the success of the transformation program which will focus on driving market surveillance and real-time analysis.
What you will do :
- Developing plans, road-maps and design.
- Hands-on experience supporting Financial Services systems in related to Wealth/ Fund Management is a must
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Life-cycle.
What skills we need:
To be a success in this role, you will need to offer the following skills and experience:
- Extensive architecture experience with Large enterprise level financial organisation, extensive experience working on Large Investment / Fund/ Wealth management products.
- High-level stakeholder management experience, particularly with Director and Executive level with solid communication skills.
- Large-scale enterprise architecture experience, preferably in the banking sector
- Careful planning and blueprint design skills and able to interpret requirements into defined solutions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.