Solution Architect – Telecommunications
- Melbourne CBD location
- Must have previous Telecommunications experience
- Contract with extensions
Our client is looking to immediately engage a Solutions Architect for business and consulting services for one of our high-profile Telecommunications clients on an initial 6-month engagement with the view to extend. This role will be responsible for end-to-end architecture and design of a Cloud solution for a significant program of work within a maturing agile environment.
The new platform will provide a unique world first unified product experience allowing customers to consume Network, CPE, Cloud, Security and Applications all in one market place with flexible commercials (i.e. pay as you go) and elasticity build all the way through every step of the user experience.
- Lead the offer solution design for the Project across the roadmap
- Develop and document the Design specification to meet offer requirements and decompose to enable build teams to implement those offers
- Use appropriate design and integration tools to capture the key design component specifications
- Develop other internal project artefacts required for design & build (e.g. minimum viable designs)
- Co-ordinate a virtual team of design leads / subject matter experts.
- Manage the engagement with stakeholder groups, specifically:
- Products (GP&S) to review and prioritise product and customer requirements required for delivery.
- Networks, IT Solutions to source estimates and prioritise the program within release windows
- TSO (operations) to make sure the program delivers supportable and stable platforms.
- Manage stakeholder endorsement from different design teams for the offer solution design
- Identify and resolve any design issues that may have an impact on launch date escalating these to line management if necessary, offer workable suggestions to resolve.
In joining this team, the Solutions Architect will be working across the entirety of the project from design, integration and delivery. The role will be holistic and focus on a number on ways to support internal stakeholders while working with cutting edge technologies.
Please apply using the link below, calling Cass Drum on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference #12235 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.