Solution Architect Security Manager Delivery and Operations
- Great opportunity to work with Large Insurance Firm
- 6 months Contract
- Melbourne CBD
What we need :
- Identify a variety of solution options and drive a collaborative process to engage stakeholders to analyse the pros/cons and implications of each option and decide on the right option to proceed with.
- Develop potential solutions based on existing systems, new commercial off-the-shelf or custom developed solutions as appropriate, integrating with Client and third-party systems using established integration patterns.
- Technical evaluation for RPIs, RFPs and proof of concepts.
- Develop the solution architecture (aka high-level design) deliverable and guide detailed design.
- Contribute to cost estimations.
- Present the solution and architecture decisions to the governance forums for endorsement.
- Update the architecture repository / CMDB as required.
- Provide technical assurance and architectural assistance to project delivery teams. This includes both Client internal teams as well as external vendors / delivery partners.
- Review other project deliverables such as detailed design, interface specifications, test strategy, etc.
- Maintain awareness of information security standards and ensure compliance with the standards.
- Leadership & Organisation
Information Security Expertise:
- 5 or more years’ security experience in large enterprises, preferably in global financial services
- Strong technical knowledge in security architecture, design and infrastructure and a thorough knowledge of varying security disciplines and technologies
- Experience in security related products across the Identity & Access Management, Data and/or Cyber Security
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of vendor technologies and roadmaps, and remains current with key IT security industry themes and emerging trends
- Knowledge of security and risk frameworks including ISO-27000 series, SABSA, CISSP, TOGAF, NIST and/or Open Security Architecture frameworks
- 7 years working experience as a solution architect in a large and complex environment
- Knowledge / certification on architecture frameworks / methods
- Knowledge / certification on delivery methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: