- Senior Architect (Messaging)
- Permanent role
- Excellent Pay $160K – $170K + Bonus
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Architect (Messaging) for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role and Purpose:
The Senior Architect Messaging is responsible for the development of the end to end solution for a given project or business problem across the dimensions of people, process, application, technology and information, with the objectives of achieving always on, speed to value and architecting for simplicity and agility.
The Senior Architect is also responsible for assuring that the project is implemented or integration in line with the end to end solution endorsed during delivery planning
Who you’ll be working with
In this role, you’ll support the Enterprise to develop, communicate and execute an architecture that supports simplicity and agility across the Enterprise. You’ll work with sponsors and project managers on key initiatives, and build relationships with stakeholders from all areas of the business.
What we need from you
- Experience with any cloud, will be a significant benefit. We are ideally looking for someone with a background in end to end architecture.
- You will have solid understand of various Middleware Technologies (TIBCO) and messaging systems.
- Experience with legacy systems and implementation of new technologies such as Kafta, API, will be highly desirable.
- This hands-on position will see you working with lot of the technology groups but also liaising with the senior business stakeholders and working out strategies.
If you think there might be a role with your name on it, send us your application. If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and contact Steve – 03 8506 6527 send your resume in Word Format . Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.