Solution Architect- Markets & Integration
- Solution Architect- Markets & Integration
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 Months Contract view to extend
- Excellent Pay Rate upto $1100 per day
- Largest Financial Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Solution Architect- Markets & Integration for one our Large Financial Client in Melbourne.
About the Role
- This role is integral to the success of the transformation program which will focus on driving market surveillance and real-time analysis.
What you will do :
- Developing plans, roadmaps and design.
- Assisting to deliver the Markets Surveillance project, supporting the FX and BBSW Enforceable Undertaking requirements.
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
What skills we need:
- To be a success in this role, you will need to offer the following skills and experience:
- Extensive architecture experience with Global Markets-based solutions (FX, Fixed Income, Money Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Capital Finance)
- This includes experience in Big Data analysis, Real-time communications, surveillance Projects (Markets Surveillance – Trade & Commodities Surveillance)
- High-level stakeholder management experience, particularly with Director and Executive level with solid communication skills.
- Large-scale enterprise architecture experience, preferably in the banking sector
- Careful planning and blueprint design skills and able to interpret requirements into defined solutions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Kindly forward your resume in word format only.Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.