Solution Architect- Markets & Integration
- Solution Architect- Markets & Integration
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 Months Contract view to extend
- Excellent Pay Rate upto $1050 per day
- Largest Financial Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Solution Architect- Markets & Integration for one our clients in Melbourne.
About the Role
- This role is integral to the success of the transformation program which will focus on driving market surveillance and real-time analysis.
What you will do :
- Developing plans, roadmaps and design.
- Assisting to deliver the Markets Surveillance project, supporting the FX and BBSW Enforceable Undertaking requirements.
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
What skills we need:
- To be a success in this role, you will need to offer the following skills and experience:
- Extensive architecture experience with Global Markets-based solutions (FX, Fixed Income, Money Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Capital Finance)
- This includes experience in Big Data analysis, Real-time communications, surveillance Projects (Markets Surveillance – Trade & Commodities Surveillance)
- High-level stakeholder management experience, particularly with Director and Executive level with solid communication skills.
- Large-scale enterprise architecture experience, preferably in the banking sector
- Careful planning and blueprint design skills and able to interpret requirements into defined solutions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.