SOLUTION ARCHITECT – LEAD (O365 MIGRATION)
- Solution architect with SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and related technologies.
- Experience with Lotus Notes to Office 365 migrations highly regarded
- Experience with architecting solutions for various layers of infrastructure
LEAD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
01-year contract on a view to extend
Large Government Department
Expected Start Date: 10th December 2018
Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Note: Australian Citizens are preferred.
Job Description/Selection Criteria
- Proven extensive experience as a technical solution architect gained across several larger organisations (>5,000 users) across a range of technical platforms;
- Proven extensive experience as a technical solution architect in the areas of SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and related technologies
- Previous experience with Lotus Notes to Office 365 migrations highly regarded
- Proven ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of proposed solutions within standards, project and environmental constraints;
- Experience with architecting solutions for various layers of infrastructure, including
- Storage, SAN and NAS technologies
- Virtualisation and Cloud
- Server platforms and operating environments
- Database technologies
- End user computing and mobility
- Security infrastructure and solutions
- Experience with defining and enabling IT-as-a-Service / Private Cloud within a large organisation, specifically Infrastructure or Platform as-a-Service
- Sound knowledge of network architectures and design
- Ability to collaborate with vendors, compare and contrast products and recommend the best fit to meet organizational needs
- Proven ability to quickly research, formulate, document, and obtain consensus for the most appropriate solutions including license, cost and resource implications.
- Expert in the assessment of business objectives, formulating solution options, and driving stakeholder support
- Solid experience in managing multiple high priority tasks and challenging timelines
- Extensive experience contributing as a senior resource, and supporting others with enterprise solution deployments
- Superior communication ability – written, oral and visual
- Ability to work to tight deadlines displaying a high level of energy, enthusiasm, problem solving ability and creativity to achieve goals
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: