Solution Architect – Investment Banking, Lending
- Solution Architect – Investment Banking, Lending
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extension
- Daily Rate Range: $900 – $1000/day
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
- Excellent benefits & work life balance
About the Role
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the end-to-end solution for a given project or business problem across the dimensions of people, process, application, technology and information, with the objectives of achieving always on, speed to value and architecting for simplicity and agility.
The Architect defines the end-to-end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
- Architect with Corporate & Investment Banking experience
- Experience in Lending, Workflows
- Experience is Integration, Micro-services, Cloud.
Core Role Responsibility
- Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Working with the Business Architect to determine feature break-down mapped of initiatives and how they flow into service teams.
- Collaboration with Service Architects to shape features to service teams, leading conversations on any dependencies and further breakdown to ensure ability to deliver to schedule.
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAM on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.