Solution Architect – Oracle Cloud ERP
- 12 Months Contract in Port Macquarie
- Required Start Date – ASAP
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project/role
- Develop solution architecture and designs that are fit for purpose and cost effective
- Determine solution options in terms of costs, benefits, risks and architectural alignment
- Conduct detailed solution assessment, including total cost of ownership
- Plan, develop, maintain and govern the architecture for key solution domains
- Contribute to setting of architecture principles, policies, standards, guidelines and models
- Contribute to IT strategy, develop and maintain solution roadmaps, technology selection and innovation initiatives
- Developing technology and system architecture artefacts (solution designs / blueprints).
- Providing architectural services across a highly complex environment.
- Documenting solution architecture and road map(s).
- Developing detailed designs.
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design.
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, and are suitable for approval to the respective governance boards (such as the Architecture Review Board).
- Ensuring that project architecture artefacts are produced by the required deadlines set by program, project and/or release timeframes
- Leadership skills to encourages and motivates colleagues to share creative ideas and learn from failures
- Capability to evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major system design options and assess and manage associated risks ensuring that all system designs balance functional, service quality, and systems management requirements
- Expertise and skills to provide advice on technical aspects of systems development and integration (including requests for change, deviations from specifications, etc) and ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices are applied correctly
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate, and formally report potential benefits from both structural and incremental change
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes in an organisation with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities in a changing environment.
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- ERP Implementation, Utility industry
- Good collaborated
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Commercially astute
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.