Solution Architect – Data Architect
- Solution Architect- Data Architect
- 6 months contract role on a view to extend
- Large Financial Organisation
- Melbourne CBD.
Adaps has been scouted to source Solution Architect- Data Architect for a Large Financial Organisation @ Melbourne CBD.
Purpose of the Role
Architects lead the technical direction-setting for an initiative. They deliver an end-to-end technical outcome for initiatives by orchestrating delivery across multiple services. They identify service impacts. They understand how new and existing services will be consumed to deliver an initiative. They work with service architects to shape and sequence initiative features on service backlogs.
Technical Skills and Experience
- 10+ years experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development and Solution Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
- Worked on Data Architect
- 5+ years of architecture experience in general
- Experience with Big data, legacy data
- AWS Experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au