One of Federal Client is hiring Solution Architect for managing the project on a day to day basis on behalf of the Program Director, Business and Project Board in accordance with the NSW Government and Client’s mandated policies, standards and procedures.
The Solution Architect will provide technical analysis, design and implementation guidance of architecture services for solving integration, interfacing and synchronisation challenges faced by assigned ICT Programs / Projects. The position works closely with other technology departments, business units and the program / project team and has an emphasis on input to the development of architectural deliverables. The role reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Proven extensive experience as an Application Solution Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) across a range of technical platforms;
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate technical vision in order to anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs with the ability to understand multiple systems or technologies and how they interact;
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and presenting/reporting technical information for critical business systems in a large ICT environment;
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories;
- Demonstrated experience in applying multiple technology solutions to business problems; and astuteness in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to develop and maintain professional and respected working relationships other team members, clients, management and vendors;
- Ability to take accountability and to make sound architectural and strategic decisions;
- Effective ability to deal with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing business requirements; ability to juggle multiple activities, projects, and initiatives simultaneously;
- Experience with testing automation and/or leading other through testing automation
- Experience in
(a) working on large programs within Government at Federal and State levels;
(b) should have worked on complex inter-agency systems and/or programs, involving sharing of classified information;
(c) interacting with senior stakeholders across different agencies and driving outcomes to suit specific objectives; and
(d) skilled in working with Enterprise Architecture and Business Analysts
Note : Australian Citizens preferred.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au