Solution Architect (Swift/Payments)
- Looking for a cards and payments Solution Architect with min 5 years experience
- Looking for who has architecture experience on SWIFT related projects
- If the project involved International Payments that is a bonus
Solution Architect (Swift/Payments)
6 months contract on a view to extend
Excellent pay rate $900 – $1100 per day
Largest Financial Organisation in Melbourne
Looking for a cards and payments Solution Architect (at least 5 years experienced) as a non-negotiable. For this particular role looking for who has architecture experience on SWIFT related projects and if the project involved International Payments that is a bonus
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the end to end solution for a given project or business problem across the dimensions of people, process, application, technology and information, with the objectives of achieving always on, speed to value and architecting for simplicity and agility.
The Solution Architect is also responsible for assuring that the project is implemented in line with the end to end solution endorsed during delivery planning.
Solution Architects play a key role in the delivery of the following architecture services:
- Delivery Planning:
- Business Solution Blueprint Development
- Planning and Estimating
- Project Execution
- Enterprise Class Assessments
Solution Architects are optionally involved in the following architecture services:
- Data Architecture
- Business Solution Blueprint Facilitation
- A list of the key responsibilities of the role, detailing what the role is accountable for
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Attend and contribute to BSB Delivery Planning workshops. Produce high level workshop input such as a conceptual architecture view that can be leveraged to anchor discussions during workshops. Produce Business Solution Blueprint (BSB) with input and contributions from other team members.
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state. Where business zone roadmaps do not exist, seek early guidance from Business and Enterprise Architect to confirm solution hypothesis.
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
- Where ‘off platform’ solutions are necessary, support the Head of Architecture in communicating the consequence of deviation from target state to senior stakeholders at a Technology, Business Custodian and project level.
- Estimate solution architecture effort for engagements and manage workload in line with Statement of Work.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives to improve architecture maturity and efficiency.
- Contribute learnings from emerging delivery methodologies to improve the delivery of Architecture Services.
- Ensure quality of data held by Architecture and Strategy (e.g. PlanningIT)
- In performing the Solution Architect role, the Solution Architect is expected to collaborate, influence and lead a range of business and technology stakeholders.
This role is an Individual Contributor (no People Leader accountability).
Collaborate / engage with the following key stakeholders:
- Head of Architecture, Business Architect, Enterprise Architect, Security Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Project Manager, Technology Service Owner (TSO) / Technology Service Manager (TSM), 3rd Parties and Vendors, Manager Solution Architecture
Influence with the following key stakeholders:
- Head of Technology, General Manager Technology, Project Sponsor
Lead with the following key stakeholders:
- Solution Designers, Asset Teams / Delivery Centres
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Ricky – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: