- Solution Architect
- 6months contract
- Large Insurance firm
- Excellent Pay Rate $$$
Adaps has been scouted to source Solution Architect for one of the Large Insurance clients in Melbourne.
What they need: Client is looking for a Solution Architect who is a certified TOGAF, must have 4-5 yrs exp in MS Azure), Must have studied or worked in Robotic Process Automation. He need to support both Business & Health Services division in Client.
Reports to Architecture Practice Manager or Enterprise Architect, Information Services (IS)
- Identify a variety of solution options and drive a collaborative process to engage stakeholders to analyse the pros/cons and implications of each option and decide on the right option to proceed with.
- Develop potential solutions based on existing systems, new commercial off-the-shelf or custom developed solutions as appropriate, integrating with Client and third-party systems using established integration patterns.
- Technical evaluation for RPIs, RFPs and proof of concepts.
- Develop the solution architecture (aka high-level design) deliverable and guide detailed design.
- Contribute to cost estimations.
- Present the solution and architecture decisions to the governance forums for endorsement.
- Update the architecture repository / CMDB as required.
- Provide technical assurance and architectural assistance to project delivery teams. This includes both Client internal teams as well as external vendors / delivery partners.
- Review other project deliverables such as detailed design, interface specifications, test strategy, etc.
- Maintain awareness of information security standards and ensure compliance with the standards.
- Architect cost effective solutions that are aligned to the target states and roadmaps
- Negotiate the right architecture outcomes in a complex and continually changing environment
- Influence technology and business stakeholders to make decisions that best serve the enterprise whilst meeting project time and cost constraints
- Demonstrate evidence of customer focus and thinking in architecting solutions
Academic/ professional qualifications
- 5 years working experience as a solution architect in a large and complex environment
- Knowledge / certification on architecture frameworks / methods
- Knowledge / certification on delivery methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.