- Solution Architect
- 5-month contract
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Solutions Architect for a Large Energy Client in Port Macquarie.
- Work with Principal Architects, other technical teams and clients to understand client requirements and design solutions for new and existing digital products and services.
- Work with the Architecture team to ensure alignment with overall corporate and technical strategies
- Architect new innovative solutions that address requirements and provide better outcomes, involving COTS products/solutions
- Work with the Architecture team and third-party suppliers to estimate the technology, effort required and costs to deliver solution/s.
- Develop, update and review/advise on technical solutions (including blueprints) under the advice of the Principal Architect
Skills and experience:
- Degree in a relevant or similar area
- Preferred TOGAF certification or similar
- Proven experience in the design of technical solutions and architectures for commercial software products and services.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting scalable software solutions that are delivered globally
- Preferred experience using COTS Enterprise Asset Management solutions
- Experience with integration using APIs and common data environments
- Preferred experience with COTS Procure to Pay or Source to Contract solutions
- Experience with the design and architectures of web, mobile and cloud-based products.
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of technologies
- Strong commercial focus and stakeholder engagement skills. Track record of direct client engagement in the development of software solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written. Ability to explain highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships in a team-based environment
- Ability to share technical knowledge and support colleagues
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.