Solution and Integration Architect – Enterprise Systems
- 6 Month Contract opportunity with the view to extension
- Rate ranges from $900/day to $1000/day (Flexible for the right person)
This role is required to be involved in the design and deployment of a range of complex enterprise systems, including financial ERP, Health & Safety and others.
The role will be embedded in large and complex projects to deliver integration interfaces and overall solution architecture and design work.
- Deliver architecture artefacts for client’s Enterprise Health and Safety system.
- Deliver architecture artefacts for client’s Financial ERP system.
- Deliver detailed interface specification documents, for inbound and outbound interfaces across on-prem and cloud hosted systems.
- Deliver Solution Architecture and Design document (SAD) for a range of projects.
- Deliver integration services on client’s Boomi, Tibco ESB and Pega middleware platforms
- Maintain detailed solution and integration architecture artefacts in client’s Enterprise Architecture repository.
- Maintain API Management standards, policies and the API register
- Deliver overall solution architecture services above and beyond integration architecture.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
To be suitable for this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with a strong understanding of complex enterprise systems; such as ERP, CRM, Billing, HR, H&S, Finance and others, on platforms such as Oracle and SAP.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, able to work with a range of stakeholders (technical, business and BAsPMs) on a variety of projects.
- Experience working on multi-million dollars projects touching the entire organisation.
- 5+ years’ solution and integration architecture experience delivering end to end solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in wide range of integration patterns, including; Event driven, real-time, Message Queue, API, Web Services, FTPS, HTTPS, File Adapters, Salesforce integration, Oracle integration, SAP integration, ODBCJDBC and others.
- 3+ years’ experience with integration platforms including; Boomi, Tibco and Azure integration services.
- Experience in TOGAF Architecture framework
- Experience delivering Solution Architecture and Design documents, interface specification documents and diagrams; using Orbus iServer, Jira, Confluence and Vision.
- Strong experience in data architecture, data integration and data security.
- Overall experience in wide range of enterprise systems; including; Billing, Financial, CRM, ERP, Works Management, GIS, HR, Health & Safety, Web solutions and others.
- Able to work on Agile projects with teams onshore and offshore
- Nice to have; utility experience
- Nice to have; knowledge of Pega Business Process Automation platform
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.