Software Team Lead
- Mulgrave location
- Permanent role, previous exp with C coding, linux embedded systems a must!
- Fantastic product development organisation
Permanent Software Team Lead wanted to work for a Product development Australian Organisation based in Mulgrave.
Role & Primary Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to colleagues and junior personnel
- Software development, design and documentation of algorithmic systems using object-oriented design techniques
- Develop and maintain world class complex highly-available systems
- Liaise with business on product development, support queries and troubleshooting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- C, C++ programming experience (minimum 5 years)
- Programming experience with Linux embedded systems with some exposure to Windows systems
- Experience in algorithmic trading systems
- Previous Team Leadership experience leading small teams.
- Self motivated with ability to take ownership of problems/solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think laterally
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English
- Manufacturing industry experience will be highly regarded
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.