Software Packaging Engineer
- Software Packaging Engineer
- 5 Months Contract
Adaps has been scouted to source Software Packaging Engineer for one of our clients in Melbourne.
Skillset / experience:
- Experience in packaging applications for Win7 platforms.
- Very Strong experience in packaging applications for win10 (7103 build) platforms.
- Very Strong Experience using Admin Studio / InstallShield 2012 (trying to move to 2016, any experience with 2016 would be great)
- Good SCCM knowledge, to appreciate how apps are deployed, which may alter packaging methods (understand dependency on other apps etc).
- Able to multitask and work in a fast pace environment with competing priorities
- General win10 troubleshooting and diagnosing skills
- Work closely with testing and SCCM resources to ensure remediated applications are successfully deployed and tested.
- High quality win10 packages to be deployed via SCCM and used on the new win10 (1703 build) platform (Test and Prod). Ideally for SCCM to consume the artefact, expected delivery from the packager will be a .MSI file (ideally 64 bit) format to operate on the SOE 64 bit platform. However in some situations this may not be possible (although unlikely), so any executable (.EXE) artefact that can be incorporated into SCCM will suffice as a deliverable
- Assist testing teams to ensure any defects and fixes found are correctly embedded within the packages
- Working with win desktop support team to diagnose / troubleshoot application defects
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.