Software Licensing Analyst
- 6 Month Contract Position
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Strong experience in analyzing software licensing
Our large consulting client is currently helping their financial client to manage their software services,as a part of this they are looking for a analyst to analyse the software licenses used within the organisation, collate and record the data accordingly.
To be suitable for this role, candidate MUST have
- Solid understanding of applications or software licencing
- In-depth experience and understanding of end to end procurement processes
- Previous experience in analysing software licenses within the organisation
- Excellent communication/telephone manners, to approach various vendors and collect documents/service agreements where necessary
- Analyse existing and new software contracts
- In depth Tier 1, 2 and tail end licensing and agreement knowledge
- Project based experience with strong planning and time management skills
Please apply using the link belowor call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting reference #12417 with any questions.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.