- Estimate of the effort required to implement the software user stories then develop and validate the components
- Contribute to User Stories creation including but not limit to Acceptance Criteria and Test Acceptance Criteria
- Develop test automation (Unit, Component, Integrated Component and Feature) scripts to validate the acceptance criteria contained in the user stories
- Develop scripts that deploy the software components onto the infrastructure and then validate them
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on issues discovered in the software components
- Proactively address issues discovered in software components, infrastructure, and scripts
- Ensure that quality and SDLC procedures defined for the position within the service are followed
- Ensure that an automation first approach is followed
- Participate in production releases
- Ensure Configuration Management and Knowledge Management processes are adhered to – Own, manage and demonstrate uplift from PIRs for continuous improvement on the release process
- Provide Technical Leadership / Mentorship to the Engineers.
- 5+ years in software development.
- Ability to understand the essential needs of users and meet these in well-designed programs.
- Excellent Programming Skills [Full Stack] : angular JS 1.6 , ES5 , ES6, React JS TypeScript, JSP , EJB , Struts, Spring , hibernate , Ajax , java 6, Java 8, Spring boot,
- Git as a version control system
- Understanding and Usage of Unit, component and integrated component testing and their associated tools : Jasmin, Karma, Junit Rest Assured, Jest Enzyme.
- Stub creation using: Mockito, Wiremock, JMock
- Build Management tools: Gulp, Webpack, ANT, Gradle, Flyway
- Following processes and confident to suggest change
- Modern Frameworks such as React, Spring Boot, Angular etc.
- API design using swagger/open API
- Secure coding practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Automated testing frameworks and processes.
- Dev Ops experience
- Strong in AWS Cloud Based technologies
- Experience with the Agile software development approach
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.