Software Engineer – Java, Spring boot
- Software Engineer – Java, Springboot
- 6 months contract with the view to extend
- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- Rate on offer upto $1000 incl super / day
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a proven track record in AWS, Java and related technologies. Expect to join a highly motivated team comprising of best-in-class developers, business analysts and testers.
What would I be doing?
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyze business processes and user requirements to establish realizable specifications
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software solutions that meet the agreed specifications
- Write well-designed, testable program code and automated tests
- Continuously improve and enhance existing software where necessary
- Integrate software components into a fully functional system
- Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems
- Document and communicate your work throughout the whole SDLC
What skills/experience do I need?
- A motivated self-starter
- Ability to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provide expert design guidance relating to solution requirements
- Ensure that all ICC solutions comply to the architectural mandates of: Simplicity, Always On.
- Provide expertise in the technology realms of Cloud, CICD pipeline, integration, transformation, real-time processing, and data modelling.
- Highly proficient at core Java programming (full stack end-to-end)
- Experience with Camel, Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Experience with EKS and related ‘container’ technology (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud technologies, e.g., Kafka, ELB, ECS, SNS, SQS etc.
- Experience with SoapUI/Groovy
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP based webservices
- Experience with security and encryption protocols, e.g., TLS1.2 or higher
- Confident with Linux operating systems
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience, preferably in Finance or mission-critical systems
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- JMS and Messaging technologies, e.g., IBM MQ.
- Datapower, Jenkins, Kong, NGINX, and Swagger
- Automated component or system testing experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 0480 050 807 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.