Software Engineer – Camel,Springboot,JMS/MQ
- Software Engineer – Camel,Springboot,JMS/MQ
- Daily Rate Range: $800 – $900/Day
- 6 Months contract with potential to extend.
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a proven track record in AWS, Java and related technologies. Expect to join a highly motivated team comprising of best-in-class developers, business analysts and testers.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse business processes and user requirements to establish realisable specifications.
- Design, implement, test and deploy software solutions that meet the agreed specifications.
- Write well-designed, testable program code and automated tests.
- Continuously improve and enhance and existing software where necessary.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional system.
- Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems.
- Document and communicate your work throughout the whole SDLC.
- Highly proficient at core Java programming (full stack end-to-end)
- Must have strong Experience with Camel, Spring Framework and Spring Boot, JMS/MQ.
- Experience with EKS and related ‘container’ technology (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud technologies, e.g., Kafka, ELB, ECS, SNS, SQS etc.
- Experience with SoapUI/Groovy
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP based webservices.
- Experience with security and encryption protocols, e.g., TLS1.2 or higher
- Confident with Linux operating systems
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience, preferably in Finance or mission-critical systems
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- JMS and Messaging technologies, e.g., IBM MQ.
- DataPower, Jenkins, Kong, NGINX, and Swagger
- Automated component or system testing experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 03 8804 5883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.