Sitecore .Net Developer
- Permanent role
- Anywhere in Australia
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Salary ranges from $120k -145K base + super
- Implement Sitecore/.Net technical solution.
- Develop high quality code that leverage existing client code libraries, patterns and architectural techniques where they exist. Look for opportunities to extend and improve existing code libraries, patterns and architectural technique.
- Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Undertake design and development activities including coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration areas in .NET domains and other related technologies.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and promoting usability best practices.
Qualification, Training and Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in IT or an equivalent level of work experience.
- Sitecore Developer Certification (version 8+).
- Minimum 2+ years of commercial experience in developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Minimum 2+ years of extensive experience in developing Sitecore Digital re-platform projects.
- Experience using TDS, Glass, Synthesis or another major ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore.
- Experience on Helix and exposure to Azure Cloud Hosting platforms is a plus.
- Have demonstrable expert competence level in using development and automated testing tools in the Sitecore / .NET domain using the mocking framework and DI principles.
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN/TFS.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.